Updated at 16:14 - Most drivers avoid crashing their cars, but Gander’s Matt Penney loves to smash up his ride.
Updated on July 24, 2014 - The passing of the torch or, in the case of the Canadian military’s search and rescue division, the flag took place at 103 SAR Squadron in Gander July 18..Photo
Updated at 15:13 - The Rocky Harbour RCMP are continuing to investigate the disappearance of 47-year-old Albert Brake of Trout River, but suspended diving recovery efforts on Friday. .1
Updated on July 23, 2014 - Gander’s Blair Bursey is not only one of the best junior golfers in Newfoundland and Labrador, but is making his mark in Atlantic Canada as well..
Updated on July 23, 2014 - Ship spotters on the harbour front in downtown St. John’s this week may have noticed the presence of the Boa Galatea, an EMGS ship used for the collection of geoscience data..
Updated at 22:49 - From onboard the Be Faithful 2 off the west coast of Newfoundland.
Updated on July 21, 2014 - For lovers of summer, Newfoundland is not a brass ring location as hot days and warm nights are all too few. Nevertheless, summer along the Exploits is amongst the tops on this island. .
Updated on June 05, 2014 - Edythe Goodridge, a prominent figure in Newfoundland and Labrador's arts community, has died..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Driving when tired may be comparable to driving while intoxicated
- 2015 Dodge Challenger and Challenger SRT Hellcat: Living one red key at a time
- 2015 Ford F-150 gets two new engines
- Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge: Almost there
- Buick is planning to offer two new models, including a convertible